How Does It Work?
- Two weeks prior to the fundraiser, the organizers will receive a Success Checklist with instructions on social media marketing, email campaigns, and flyer distribution to raise awareness for their event.
- Events are typically held on Saturdays from Noon – 3:00 pm
- Leaders are expected to arrive 15 minutes early for training and logistics
- Members of the organization are encouraged to participate by enthusiastically waving signs to grab attention, washing cars, taking money, and distributing materials.
- A designated leader will be given a car wash card to use for operating the wash bays and customers will pay cash
- 100% of all proceeds will go towards the organization
Contact us today if you are a sports team, club, or non-profit that needs to raise funds. We will provide free use of a bay, which includes soap, water, brush and more for a day. All of the cash collected can be kept by the organization for its fundraiser. We require a responsible adult onsite at all times. The responsible adult must meet with our General Manager 30 minutes before the start of the event and at the end of the event.
Organizations we've worked with
- Bend HS Cheerleaders
- Avalanche Softball Team
- Air Force Cadet Corp
- Bend HS Archery Team
- Mt. View HS Softball Team